ENROLMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By returning the enrolment form to Gaia Institute of Holistic Counselling you agree that you have read and understood the enrolment terms and conditions and state that you accept these terms and conditions.
2. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Course fees must be paid within 5 days of enrolment if paying in full or deposit if on a payment plan.
4. Gaia Institute of Holistic Counselling reserves the right to reject any application for enrolment
5. The GIHC CODE OF ETHICS forms part of the conditions of practitioner registration. The GIHC CODE OF ETHICS is available for students by request via
6. Enrolment fees, course fees are part course fees not refundable.
7.In cases of personal crisis or illness, students may defer their training to a later date at the discretion of Gaia Institute of Holistic Counselling.
8. If your application is accepted you will be sent an email with details regarding payment. You will then be sent a letter of confirmation and information about starting your training course within 3 days of receipt of payment.
9. If your application for enrolment is not accepted for any reason any payment you have made will be refunded in full without delay.
10. The Certificate in Meditation Teaching & Holistic Human Development is a prerequisite to all Postgraduate courses.
While all care and due diligence are taken, please be advised that in the unlikely event that any harm or injury is caused by practical applications of any information or instruction supplied, Gaia Institute of Holistic Counselling and the IMTTA, their employees and representatives accept no liability. Information supplied is not intended to replace medical advice.